OscillationElectronic Music Festival
Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15th, 2016
The Cell Theatre, 700 1st St. NW, Downtown Albuquerque
The Oscillation Electronic Music Festival is proud to announce its return to Albuquerque, NM. The festival, having run from 2001 to 2008, will return to the Cell Theater in downtown Albuquerque on October 14th and 15th, 2016. The event is sponsored by Music Go Round Albuquerque.
The two-day, all-ages festival will feature live electronic music acts, including Industrial Band The Strand from Phoenix, AZ, as well as local heroes The Echoing Green, Andrako, brian botkiller, Diseased Entity, Diverje, Somno Profundante, Simian Breed, Tripping Dogs, and Wurm/Worship No Apparatus.
- The Festival is held at The Cell, located at 700 1 st NW, Albuquerque, NM.
- An opening gala will be held at Alchemy Nightclub, Thursday October 13 th , in the downstairs “big room” at Effex Nightclub.
- The event is October 14 th and 15 th .
- The Festival is all-ages.
- Doors will open at 6pm both days, but attendees are encouraged to visit the festival website for up to date door and lineup information.
- The festival features live electronic music of many genres, including Industrial, Electro, Experimental, Progressive, New-Retro, and Synthpop.
- The festival is sponsored by Music Go Round Albuquerque and partnered with Ableton.
- Those interested are encouraged to attend both days of the festival.
- Door prizes will be available courtesy of Ableton Software.
- $15 single-day pass
- $20 Two-Day pass, available until Monday, October 10 th .
- After October 10 th , Two-day passes will be available for $25.
- Tickets are available via walk-up at The Cell Theater, and online at liveatthecell.com and oscillationfestival.com
The Oscillation Festival will offer electronic music workshops in conjunction with the Albuquerque Ableton Live user’s group. A workshop will be held at Music Go Round, located at 7116 Menaul Blvd. NE, ABQ NM 87110. Workshop schedules and information will be available at the festival website in September.
Oscillation is New Mexico’s electronic music festival, with its home in Albuquerque, NM. The Oscillation festival is the showcase of electronic music in the Southwest. No other festival offers the diversity of Oscillation, nor the dedication to the electronic music scene. Oscillation will continue to be a powerful force in electronic music, constantly evolving to create a new and exciting outlet for the music that needs to be heard, seen and acknowledged.